Give me a ship and I’ll tell you:
- Who cooks:
- Who does the laundry and other chores:
- How many children do they have:
- Who’s more dominate:
- Favorite nonsexual activity:
- Their favorite place to be together:
- Any traditions:
- Their “song”:
- What they do for each other on holidays:
- Where did they go for their honeymoon:
- Where did they first meet:
- Any pets:
- What do they fight over:
- Do they go on vacations, if so where:
:33 < I GOTTA do this one~
Eva: *giggles* Greg is my special brother~ But I think of Hoku, and Ruby, and Mel as my sisters too~ <33
Sorcermon: “This Ba’almon” as you say is known as Ice. He’s a very even tempered digimon that does not get mad very often. I know that he is blind in his two main eyes, though he can see with his third eye. I don’t know how he became blind. I’ve caught him in Lady Atlanta’s library a few times, so I have reason to believe he enjoys to read…
Eva: I think Ice is a gentlemen~
Sorcermon: *smiles and pats Eva’s head.* Yes, Ice is very gentlemanly.
Eva: You’re a gentleman too, Sorcer. That’s another thing you two have in common~
Sorcermon: ^w^ So it is…Now…there appears to be more Anonymous now? Reb is starting to think about turning off anon asks, so please show yourself next time you wish to leave a question.
Eva: I’d love to! <33 Lets go!
B.Salamon: Are you finally putting Aviculamon back where she belongs? In a cage!
Sorcermon: Hmm? I’m not -hic- drrruuuunk. *passes out on the floor.*
(A few hours later.)
Sorcermon: Ahhm! Where’s those headache pills… » Oh! I have a question, don’t I? Lets see…Oh. I’m not always drunk. I did drink almost every night at a different bar around the digital world for the last few years, traveling with Flawizarmon, but that’s behind me now. If you wish to know why I drank so much, it was because it helped to dull the pain of losing my partner….Now where are those pills…*holds head and wanders off.*
Sorcermon: Oh! Someone has asked at last. ^w^ You see, Ice is a Ba’almon that belongs to Lady Atlanta. OOCly, she and Reb realized how similar we look in our human forms in one rp and decided to make us half brothers (sharing a father). ICly, the rp world is an au, unrelated to TDW, where Gatomon, Eva, and I come from another universe. I find it odd that even though I come from another universe or timeline, I am still related to Ice. I guess it means that there must be another me somewhere in that world who is Ice’s real brother. None the less, I like Ice. He’s a nice digimon. He comforted me when Flawizarmon died even though he was injured.
((Reb’s comment: Funny thing, Ice and Sorcermon’s lovers are both virus types. <33 Ice’s champion stage was also Sorcermon, so it somewhat connects them there. Also, although Ice seems to have blue eyes, he’s blind, so his eyes were brown at first. Annnd, in another rp, because Ice is a dragon, that means that Sorcermon/Skylar is half dragon.))
Eva: Do you mean a bed time story? I liked it when Sorcer would tell me stories about the digital world, does that count?
Sorcermon: *blushes, patting Eva’s head.* I do believe you enjoyed the book “Goodnight Moon” as well.
Eva: Not as much as your stories, Sorcer! *hugs him*
Wait, wait whhhaattt? “But Reb, this is a digimon group, they can’t have pokemon!” Well guess what? Stfu.
Eva’s hometown would be from Fortree City in Hoenn, her starter being a Torchic. Her team would be as following: Blaziken-Azar (F/Rash), Gardevoir-Mai (F/Rash), Ivysaur-Taimi(F/Lonely), Absol-Vieno(M/Gentle), Dragonite-Hafiz (M/Naughty), and ShinyAzumarill-Bubbles(F/idk). She would have gotten the Ivysaur and Dragonite as eggs and hatched them. Everything but the Azumarill was a pokemon I had in my sapphire game.
Gatomon/Gwen would be from Striaton City in Unova and her starter would be her Woobat. Her team would be the following: Woobat(F/Serious), Eevee-Umbreon(M/Brave), Tympole(M/Hasty), Deino(F/Serious), Golett(X/Relaxed), Froslass(F/Docile). The Eevee was a gift from her traveling aunt who went to Kanto once. She also had a strong Purrloin but she traded it for Skylar’s Froslass. She would also ride around on her Golett like that pixie girl on monster rancher did on Big Blue. (which might ttly be his name.)
Sorcermon/Skylar would be from Snowpoint City, in Sinnoh and his starter would most likely have been a Snorunt. His team would be: Sneasel(F/Bashful), Chikorita(M/Jolly), Misdreavus(M/Modest), Happiny(F/Relaxed), Purrloin(F/Sassy), and Joltik(M/Quiet). Why isn’t Snorunt on this list? Well, he traded his Snorunt/Froslass to Gwen. The Chikorita was a pokemon he found with his Snorunt and Sneasel left in the snow to die! Skylar also got his Joltik from a trainer named Devi, most likely the offspring of Devi’s Joltik.
It’s that time of the week again! This one is pretty random, sorry peeps.
- Birthday: March 20th
- Favorite Food: Cherry pie
- Favorite Drink: Apple Juice
- Favorite Color: Green
- Favorite Season: Spring~
- Favorite Holiday: Thanks Giving
- Birthday: Unknown
- Favorite Food: Tuna
- Favorite Drink: BLACK coffee (no, she really hates the stuff, too bitter. She just says she likes it because it has the word “black” in it’s name.)
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Favorite Holiday: None, she hates all human holidays.
- Birthday: Unknown, but Mason dubbed it May 1st.
- Favorite Food: Icecream, Strawberry Icecream with chocolate sauce.
- Favorite Drink: Hot Chocolate with big fluffy marshmallows. (Also fond of a nice glass of wine)
- Favorite Color: The sky at sunset on a winter eve.
- Favorite Season: Winter
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween
This weeks random facts about the digimon from an au and don’t really apply to The Digital War. Eva’s facts will mostly still apply.
- The name Eva comes from the name Eve which means “to breathe” or “to live”. Although, I picked the name Eva because in 7th grade it was used on my Spanish homework a lot and I liked it. Her last name, Forest, came from an rp where she was given a family, since she was an orphan before.
- That last one being said, yes, Eva is a really old character. I tend to reuse my characters often. She almost always has had blond hair and green eyes. Eva has the most reincarnations of any of my characters. The closest related to to her is my Pokemon trainer Eva.
- In other rps, Eva has at least two children, twins that she had at a young age. The children are Ava and Jack. Ava is the spitting image of her mother, and Jack has black hair.
- Her nickname/human name is Gwen, which means “white, fair, blessed”. Her full name would be Gwendolen “Gwen” Gatti. Gatti means “cat” in Italian and indicates an agile person.
- Her mother is a Darcmon named Phoebe and her father is a MagnaAngemon (priest mode) named Basil.
- She’s black as a human.
- His nickname/human name is Skylar, off of the name Schuyler, a Dutch surname meaning “scholar”. His full name would be Skylar Hickey. Hickey is from the Gaelic Ó hIcidhe, meaning “descendent of a healer”.
- His mother is an Angewoman named Angelique. His mother had a creepy laugh and it may be why Skylar is scared of Witchmon. (or he has an aunt Witchmon who scares the crap out of him.) His mother is a bitch towards Gwen.
- He has a half brother that is a Ba’almon named Ice. They share a Beelzemon father.
- Sorcermon digievovles into a Wisemon…while OOC!Sorcermon digievolves into Angwoman.
(don’t know the difference? Occ!Sorcermon/Skylar has the ooc in front of his name.)
Sorcermon: Oh! Hello Ice. *waves.* What are you doi—
Salamon: *Sits down beside Sorcermon’s leg and waves a paw* Yo, three-eyes. What’cha want?
Sorcermon: …Salamon, it’s rude to interrupt others while talking, as well as call other’s names.
Eva: *sadface’d* Ice didn’t say hi to me. *emo corner.*
Sorcermon: S-Sexy? What? >///< What does that word even mean!? *checks a dictionary* “concerned predominantly or excessively with sex; risqué: a sexy novel.”….But I’m not like that at all. It’s not in my data to be interested in what humans call “sex”. …
and besides, I’m rather uninterested in “sex” after what Mason did.
Yep, that time of the week again. Most of this info isn’t cannon to TDW still, some of it may be…
- Somehow always ended up working for the bad guy.
- Always called her digimon “Gato” and “Wizard”.
- Had a crush on Koji from season four of digimon. (Blame the rp »)
- Related to TDW: Eva is the youngest of 4 children. Her older siblings are Mason and twins Bella and Lexi.
Somehow always ended up working for the bad guy.
- Once digievolved into a “Black” Angewomon.
- Related to TDW: YukimiBotamon-> BlackNyaromon->
SootBlackSalamon-> BlackGatomon-> LadyDevimon-> BlackMagnadramon
Once had a crush on Gatomon but figured she wouldn’t want him. Which is now the opposite in TDW, where Sala/Gato has a crush on him but he said no.
- Somehow always ended up working for the bad guy.
- Related to TDW: Mokumon-> BlueDemiMeramon-> BlueCandlemon-> Sorcermon-> Wisemon-> Ancient Wisemon (although he never digievolved past Sorcermon before Mason died.)
Salamon: …So because I’m a puppy right now ya ask me if I like dog food? For ya information, I dun like either! Human animal food is nasty!…But, if ya had ta give me the choice between those and starvin’, I’d pick anythin’ with ah tuna flavor. huumm…Tuna….
Sorcermon: You see, Sir Eirik, your laugh is much like a Witchmon’s cackle. Witchmon scare me.
Eva: Both! They should really make Lollipop flavored ice cream… or ice cream flavored lollipops!
Eva: >O Of course I do, big brother! I like my sweater.
Eva: I like to play sports and climb trees and spend time with my friends! If you catch me on a quiet day I don’t mind reading, but I like it better when Sorcer reads books to me.
B.Salamon: Well, before I met Eva I liked ta spend time with my Pagumon brothers and sister, hang around in trees, and snuggle with Sorcermon. Now…I like ta do the same I guess.
Sorcermon: *blushes* Salamon…>///> Ahm, I enjoy reading, writing, and relaxing. Before I left Witchenly, I also enjoyed practicing magic and sometimes I would help younger wizards with their magic.
Sorcermon: Umm… Well you see, I don’t really below to anyone, Aviculamon…>w>;;
B.Salamon: *death glare at Avi*
This week it’s Eva, Salamon/Gatomon, and Sorcermon again!
These are some facts that don’t apply to TDW Eva, Salamon. Sorcermon’s facts do apply though.
- Gatomon and Wizardmon found her as a young child in the digitalworld. They raised her, which explains her love of climbing trees.
- She was dressed to look like a wizardmon without a hat (to hide her from other digimon).
- She pulled Gatomon’s tail when they first met.
- Was originally a normal Gatomon with yellow eyes .
- …who went “black” when all of the moons were full. She would try to kill anyone or anything around her, sort of like a werewolf. One of the good things is that after trying to kill one person, she wouldn’t go after them again.
- Has never been Eva’s partner, just Gatomon’s friend.
- Has ALWAYS smacked Eva/Gatomon over the head when misbehaving
- Has always been lazy and didn’t like to fight, yet he would fight to protect Eva and Gatomon.
Sorcermon: ^_^ I do travel a lot, yes. A place I have always wanted to go? That would have to be places on earth. I have been almost all over the digital world, but I hardly got to see much of earth, even though I lived with Mason there for eleven years. I’d like to see all of earth if possible or maybe just the wonders of the planet… Oh, you asked why as well, didn’t you Fennecmon? I would like to see them just to be able to see them. I love to see and learn new things. ^w^
Salamon: …1: I’m not ah cat right now, I’mma puppy. and 2: You’re ah bird. I don’t like birds.
Eva: Hmmm…I like rainbow tie-dye vanilla!
Eva: Hmmm…I think it was the night that Mom and Dad found out at Sorcer and he had to stop hiding. It was halloween so we* got to stay up alllll night eating candy with him~
Sorcermon: YwY; Ahh, but Eva, you’re still a child. You have many more years to have
Eva: Oh yeah! Nyoron~ :33c
((*We=Her older brother Mason/Sorcermon’s partner, her older sister and brother who are twins, and herself.))
Eva: Who doesn’t like you, Terrier!? You’re a cute fluffy bunny! *hugs him.*
Salamon: ‘cause you’re a vaccine type. *crosses paws*
((Starting today, I’m going to try and post random/unknown facts about Eva, Salamon/Gatomon, and Sorcermon. These facts may be related to TDW or they may be about their characters from before TDW. I may also talk about older characters that didn’t make the cut as TDW NPCs or my current NPCs.))
Time to start things off~ This week, some random facts about all three of my characters!
- Eva was originally nine when I created her.
- She was allowed to own a pocket knife.
- Her crest was a made up one, the Crest of Trust
- Up until TDW, I always played her as Gatomon.
- Apparently I called her “Dark Gatomon” once.
- …Was once the “princess of darkness” (yes I was a n00b).
- Up until TDW, he was a Wizardmon. I made him a Sorcermon to break the wizardmonxgatomon idea
- Has the most unchanged personality between Eva and Gatomon.
Salamon: I’mma cat!…At least, I think like ah cat. Just ya wait until I’m Gatomon again! >O
Salamon: Why would I wait ‘round for Eva to come back? If she got kidnapped I’d be gone, SO fast. I’d be free! …But, if the aliens came back, I’d ask ‘um how they were enjoyin’ the torture.
Salamon: …I’ll think ‘bout it. If ya dun mind us up in trees, lil sis.
Eva: What’s “7 minutes in heaven”? Why would I be forced to kiss someone? *blinks*
Sorcermon: *covers Eva’s ears* This isn’t a topic for Eva. We’re leaving.
Salamon: …Oh I could think of someone. Someone tall, blond, and blue…